Re: [ANE-2] New books from Eisenbrauns

  • Joseph Elacqua
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 8, 2011
      Mr. Spinti,

      Thank you for making the corrections for Mesopotamian Cosmic Geography
      available. They will be extremely useful.

      -- Joseph P. Elacqua
      Columbia University

      On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:00 PM, James Spinti <jspinti@...>wrote:

      >> Eisenbrauns is pleased to announce the publication of four books, 2 new
      >> and 2 reprints:
      >>
      >> Yahweh's Coming of Age
      >> by Jason Bembry
      >> Eisenbrauns, 2011
      >> List Price: $39.50
      >> Your Price: $35.55
      >> You save: $3.95 (10%)
      >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/BEMYAHWEH
      >>
      >> Reconsidering the Concept of Revolutionary Monotheism
      >> Edited by Beate Pongratz-Leisten
      >> Eisenbrauns, 2011
      >> List Price: $54.50
      >> Your Price: $49.05
      >> You save: $5.45 (10%)
      >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/PONRECONS
      >>
      >> Mesopotamian Cosmic Geography
      >> by Wayne Horowitz
      >> Second printing with correction of 1998 edition.
      >> Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 8
      >> Eisenbrauns, 2011
      >> List Price: $59.50
      >> Your Price: $53.55
      >> You save: $5.95 (10%)
      >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/HORMESOPO
      >> If you own the first edition, you may download the changes and addenda
      >> here:
      >>
      >> http://www.eisenbrauns.com/assets/errata/Horowitz-MesCiv8_2ndprt_changes.pdf
      >>
      >> From the Rivers of Babylon to the Highlands of Judah
      >> Collected Studies on the Restoration Period
      >> by Sara Japhet
      >> Second printing, 2011
      >> Eisenbrauns, 2006
      >> List Price: $54.50
      >> Your Price: $49.05
      >> You save: $5.45 (10%)
      >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/JAPFROMTH
      >>
      >> Enjoy!
      >> James
      >> ________________________________
      >> James Spinti
      >> Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      >> Eisenbrauns, Good books for more than 35 years
      >> Specializing in Ancient Near Eastern and Biblical Studies
      >> jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      >> Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      >> Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      >> Fax: 574-269-6788

    • James Spinti
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 29, 2011
        Eisenbrauns is pleased to announce the latest additions to our Mesopotamian Civilizations series:

        Royal Statuary of Early Dynastic Mesopotamia
        by Gianni Marchesi and Nicolo Marchetti
        Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 14
        Eisenbrauns, 2011
        x + 374 pages including 64 plates
        ISBN: 978-1-57506-173-3
        List Price: $89.50
        Your Price: $80.55
        You save: $8.95 (10%)
        http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/MARROYALS

        The Correspondence of the Kings of Ur
        An Epistolary History of an Ancient Mesopotamian Kingdom
        by Piotr Michalowski
        Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 15
        Eisenbrauns, 2011
        xxvi + 530 pages, with DVD