New books from Eisenbrauns

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 8, 2011
      Eisenbrauns is pleased to announce the publication of four books, 2 new and 2 reprints:

      Yahweh's Coming of Age
      by Jason Bembry
      Eisenbrauns, 2011
      List Price: $39.50
      Your Price: $35.55
      You save: $3.95 (10%)
      Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/BEMYAHWEH

      Reconsidering the Concept of Revolutionary Monotheism
      Edited by Beate Pongratz-Leisten
      Eisenbrauns, 2011
      List Price: $54.50
      Your Price: $49.05
      You save: $5.45 (10%)
      Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/PONRECONS

      Mesopotamian Cosmic Geography
      by Wayne Horowitz
      Second printing with correction of 1998 edition.
      Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 8
      Eisenbrauns, 2011
      List Price: $59.50
      Your Price: $53.55
      You save: $5.95 (10%)
      Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/HORMESOPO
      If you own the first edition, you may download the changes and addenda here:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/assets/errata/Horowitz-MesCiv8_2ndprt_changes.pdf

      From the Rivers of Babylon to the Highlands of Judah
      Collected Studies on the Restoration Period
      by Sara Japhet
      Second printing, 2011
      Eisenbrauns, 2006
      List Price: $54.50
      Your Price: $49.05
      You save: $5.45 (10%)
      Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/JAPFROMTH

      Enjoy!
      James
      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788
    • Joseph Elacqua
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 8, 2011
        Mr. Spinti,

        Thank you for making the corrections for Mesopotamian Cosmic Geography
        available. They will be extremely useful.

        -- Joseph P. Elacqua
        Columbia University

        On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:00 PM, James Spinti <jspinti@...>wrote:

        >> Eisenbrauns is pleased to announce the publication of four books, 2 new
        >> and 2 reprints:
        >>
        >> Yahweh's Coming of Age
        >> by Jason Bembry
        >> Eisenbrauns, 2011
        >> List Price: $39.50
        >> Your Price: $35.55
        >> You save: $3.95 (10%)
        >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/BEMYAHWEH
        >>
        >> Reconsidering the Concept of Revolutionary Monotheism
        >> Edited by Beate Pongratz-Leisten
        >> Eisenbrauns, 2011
        >> List Price: $54.50
        >> Your Price: $49.05
        >> You save: $5.45 (10%)
        >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/PONRECONS
        >>
        >> Mesopotamian Cosmic Geography
        >> by Wayne Horowitz
        >> Second printing with correction of 1998 edition.
        >> Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 8
        >> Eisenbrauns, 2011
        >> List Price: $59.50
        >> Your Price: $53.55
        >> You save: $5.95 (10%)
        >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/HORMESOPO
        >> If you own the first edition, you may download the changes and addenda
        >> here:
        >>
        >> http://www.eisenbrauns.com/assets/errata/Horowitz-MesCiv8_2ndprt_changes.pdf
        >>
        >> From the Rivers of Babylon to the Highlands of Judah
        >> Collected Studies on the Restoration Period
        >> by Sara Japhet
        >> Second printing, 2011
        >> Eisenbrauns, 2006
        >> List Price: $54.50
        >> Your Price: $49.05
        >> You save: $5.45 (10%)
        >> Permanent link: http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/JAPFROMTH
        >>
        >> Enjoy!
        >> James
        >> ________________________________
        >> James Spinti
        >> Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
        >> Eisenbrauns, Good books for more than 35 years
        >> Specializing in Ancient Near Eastern and Biblical Studies
        >> jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
        >> Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
        >> Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
        >> Fax: 574-269-6788

      • James Spinti
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 29, 2011
          Eisenbrauns is pleased to announce the latest additions to our Mesopotamian Civilizations series:

          Royal Statuary of Early Dynastic Mesopotamia
          by Gianni Marchesi and Nicolo Marchetti
          Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 14
          Eisenbrauns, 2011
          x + 374 pages including 64 plates
          ISBN: 978-1-57506-173-3
          List Price: $89.50
          Your Price: $80.55
          You save: $8.95 (10%)
          http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/MARROYALS

          The Correspondence of the Kings of Ur
          An Epistolary History of an Ancient Mesopotamian Kingdom
          by Piotr Michalowski
          Mesopotamian Civilizations - MC 15
          Eisenbrauns, 2011
          xxvi + 530 pages, with DVD