RE: [ANE-2] Please help

  • Trudy Kawami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      Bob's advice should fix this as I receive ANE at work on Microsoft Office Outlook and have no such problems.

      Trudy S. Kawami,

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, Trudy Kawami wrote:

        > Bob's advice should fix this as I receive ANE at work on Microsoft
        > Office Outlook and have no such problems.

        I should have mentioned that in order to access the "Edit Membership" link
        on the group's home page you have to be a member (i.e., have a yahoo
        profile and not just a yahoo email address) and be logged in. Otherwise,
        yahoo doesn't know who you are and you can't add additional email
        addresses from which you can post messages. If you don't have a yahoo
        profile, the only way you can change your email address is to leave the
        group and re-register with the new address.

        Bob Whiting
        whiting@...