Re: [ANE-2] New Lead Codices?

  • Thomas Verenna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      Glad you posted this, Owen. I sent this along to the email group dealing
      with the codices. As I noted on your blog, and Dan McClellan had noted
      elsewhere as well, the lettering is identical to those found on the tablets
      Elkington had sent around. David Meadows agreed that it does seem like a
      shop is stamping the lead (which might or might not be ancient). Thanks for
      keeping everyone in the loop.

      --
      Cordially,

      Thomas S. Verenna