re: supposed Samaria excavations

  • aren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Dear all,

      A document is being distributed through various channels, describing the plans of a supposed joint American, Israeli and Palestinian excavation project at Samaria.

      In this document, my name appears as an Israeli participant.

      While, if in fact this planned project does exist, I wish it luck and success in its endeavors, I wish to make it very clear that I have nothing to do with these activities and was never asked if my name could be associated with it.

      All the best (and Chag Shavuot Sameach),

      Aren Maeir
      gath.wordpress.com