UPDATE: Sixth NA Syriac Symposium ( Duke University, June 26 – 29, 2011)

  • Aaron Michael Butts
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2011
      Dear all,

      The Sixth North American Syriac Symposium (Duke University, June 26 –
      29, 2011) is quickly approaching. I would like to bring the following
      items to your attention:

      - The full schedule of lectures and papers is now available on the
      conference website: http://syriacsymposium.trinity.duke.edu/ (minor
      changes are still possible)

      - While it is too late for paper submissions, it is still possible to
      register to attend the conference, using the website registration form.

      - It is still possible to make room reservations at the Washington Duke
      Inn (using the website “Travel & Lodging” section). Note however that in
      order to benefit from the discount rate reservations must be made by June 3.

      Best regards,

      Aaron Butts
      on behalf of the Organizing Committee

      ----