Announcement - Christophe Nihan assumes role of Associate General Editor of JHS

  • ehud
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Dear all,

      It is my honour and pleasure to announce that Christophe Nihan has assumed
      the role of Associate General Editor of JHS.

      From now on, submissions for consideration for publication to JHS, and/or
      any query regarding the journal, may be sent to him
      (christophe.nihan@...) as well as to me, as before.

      Please welcome him!

      Regards,

      Ehud

      Ehud Ben Zvi
      History and Classics

      University of Alberta
      2-28 HM Tory Building
      Edmonton AB Canada T6G 2H4

      ** This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is
      addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
      information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended
      recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
      relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
      should be deleted or destroyed.**