RE: Sumerian text

  • Miller, Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2011
      Sorry -- the email system messed the font up on my Sumerian of my previous email -- basically "la.ga.ma engur.ra she.bi"

      Bob Miller

      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2011
        I believe this is the composition now known as "Enki and World Order".

        Langdon's text looks like line 186 of the ETCSL edition - la.ha.ma engur.ra 50.bi

        http://www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk/section1/c113.htm#line182

        Ross Caldwell
        Unaffiliated
        Béziers, France