RE: Request for bibliographical details

  • Yigal Levin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011
      Dear All (and excuse the cross-listing),

      If anyone has access to D. W. Parry (ed.), Temples of the Ancient World:
      Ritual and Symbolism, Salt Lake City: Deseret, 1994, please contact me
      off-list. I need the page numbers of the article by S. D. Ricks and J.J.
      Sroka, "King, Coronation, and Temple: Enthronement Ceremonies in History".

      Thank y'all,

      Yigal Levin

      Dr. Yigal Levin

      The Israel and Golda Koschitzky