LECTURE: Dr. Donny George Youkhanna: One Scholar's Contribution to Mesopotamian

  • fdscalf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      "Dr. Donny George Youkhanna: One Scholar's Contribution to Mesopotamian Archaeology"
      Wednesday, June 1, 2011
      7 PM - Breasted Hall, The Oriental Institute
      A special lecture by McGuire Gibson in memory of Donny George Youkhanna (1950-2011)
      Donny George Youkhanna was a colleague, friend, and inspiration to many of us. We hope you'll join the Oriental Institute as we honor's Donny legacy. A reception and case dedication ceremony will follow the lecture in the Oriental Institute Museum at 8 PM. For additional event details, visit http://bit.ly/j6YcnQ

      (Posted by Foy Scalf, scalffd@...)