Re: [ANE-2] Re: Lead Codices

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2011
      This appears to be a case where someone with a BA in art is promoted to an
      "archaeologist" and a "religious archaeologist" and an "Egyptologist" by the
      press. No one with any credentialed expertise in any of the disciplines
      required to analyze these things, Semitists, materials analysts,
      paleographers, or a real, genuine, fedora wearing archaeologist, has been
      asked on the "team" headed by a guy who analyzes things through earth's
      vibrations. They appear to me, from the few pictures I have seen, to be a
      mosaic harvested from epigraphy and ancient coinage. I am sure the book and
      the film, probably already under contract with Simcha, will "expose" a
      conspiracy among scholars to suppress the the "greatest discovery since the
      Dead Sea Scrolls."

      Jack Kilmon
      San Antonio, TX