Re: [ANE-2] Re: Lead Codice

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 6, 2011
      They are of such poor quality I'm surprised that anyone bought the story. On the other hand it's always the biblical acholars who fall for this stuff as dirt archaeologists, museum curators, dealers can usually spot these items as forgeries a mile away. Moreover, look at the names of those involved, at times it's a dead giveaway.

      Joe

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem