help james spinti with a dss question

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      James writes

      http://anebooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/final-djd-volumes-finally.html

      The final two volumes of the /Discoveries in the Judean Desert/ (DJD)
      were finally published and arrived last Friday. The copyright date says
      2010, but they just were printed recently. This marks the end of the
      series, as far as I can tell. Initially they thought it would take, what
      10 years? Well, 1947-2011 is a bit longer than 10 years---more like 64
      years, but it beat the Chicago Assyrian Dictionary! Here's a question,
      though: how many of the original editors are still alive? The only one I
      can think of is Frank Moore Cross. Is there anybody else?

      if you know the answer i'm sure he would love to hear from you.

      --
      +++++++
      Jim West, ThD