In search of article

  • Miller, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      I would be very grateful if anyone has access to Jean-Daniel Causse, « Genèse 3 : le mensonge du serpent mythique », in Actes du Séminaire Le psychanalytique et le religieux, ed. Roland Gori and Philippe Gutton. Université d'Aix-en-Provence, 2001, p. 20-24. I am unable to find this volume anywhere, including via interlibrary-loan. If anyone has a PDF, please email me off-list.

      Robert D. Miller
      Catholic University of America