Eisenbrauns 4th annual Valentine's Day contest

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Love is in the air! We are once again looking for a few good scholars to
      display both love and linguistics in our fourth Ancient Near Eastern
      Valentine's contest.

      We're asking for no more than three original compositions in any ancient
      Near Eastern language (ancient Greek is also allowed), accompanied by an
      English translation. Music, artwork, and video are similarly welcome.

      Entries should be sent by e-mail to AKerr(at)Eisenbrauns.com no later
      than noon on February 11, 2011.

      The judging is extremely arbitrary, and the prizes are thus:
      1st Place: $75 Eisenbrauns Gift Certificate
      2nd Place: $50 Eisenbrauns Gift Certificate
      3rd Place: $25 Eisenbrauns Gift Certificate
      Honorable Mentions: Fame and glory.

      More information is available here:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/VDAY2011

      Enjoy!