Contact information needed

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Does anyone have the current contact information for Lars E. Axelsson,
      the author of "The Lord Rose up from Seir: Studies in the History and
      Tradition of the Negev and Southern Judah" ConBOTS 25?

      Please contact me off list.

      Thank you,
      James
      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788
    • James Spinti
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
        I am looking for the current contact information for Paul Hillert, the author of Limited and Universal Salvation, ConBNTS 31.

        Please contact me off list if you know how to contact him.

        Thanks,
        James