Slide Scanner Needed for Dig Records

  • Dan Pride
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      I am working to reprocess old Dig records from Tel Gezer from the 60's into a modern computer database. Much of the photographic material is on a set of thousands of 35mm slides which we now going to scan, process and make available freely on the internet in an easy to reference manner.

      Because of the volume we really need something on the order of a cool
      scan 5000. Would anyone on the list have access to a cool scan which we
      could rent from them. We would of course pay all shipping and insurance charges.

      Please answer off list if you can help to DanielPride@...

      This is an VERY important dig and this really needs to be done ASAP.

      Thanks
      Dan Pride
      Tel Gezer Excavations