van der veen essay: a follow up

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2010
      Peter has given me permission to send the essay to anyone who wishes a
      copy. so if you do, just let me know.

      --
      +++++++
      Jim West, ThD
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2010
        I would like a copy of the essay, please. My email address is in the
        signature below. And thank you very much!

        Michael S. Borries
        CUNY Central Cataloging
        151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
        New York, NY 10010