conference announcement

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      via Neil Asher Silberman

      The UMass Center for Heritage and Society, with the cooperation of
      the ICOMOS International Scientific Committee on Interpretation and
      Presentation (ICIP), is organizing an International Conference: Why
      Does the Past Matter? to be held at the University of Massachusetts
      Amherst May 4-7, 2011. For more information about the conference,
      including conference theme, bios of our 2011 honorees, and tentative
      program information, please visit:
      http://www.umass.edu/chs/news/conference2011.html. To submit an
      abstract or organized session, please visit:
      http://www.whydoesthepastmatter.org/

      To register, please visit:
      https://regstg.com/Registration/Introduction.aspx?rid=2926b708-195d-47c8-9ef1-52d0dc8ff7cc.
      We hope that you will join us for what promises to be a provocative
      and memorable event. Please feel free to circulate this announcement
      to interested colleagues and students. If you would like to continue
      to receive news and updates about this conference and the Newsletter
      of the Center for Heritage and Society, please click on
      http://eepurl.com/btyH1 to register as a subscriber.

      With Thanks and Best Regards.

      Neil Silberman
      ICOMOS-ICIP and The UMass Amherst Center for Heritage and Society

      --
      +++++++
      Jim West, ThD