Middle Bronze Age Study Group 2010 meeting

  • aren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      Save the date!

      We are pleased to announce that the 2010 meeting of the Middle Bronze Study Group will be held on Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 at the Recanati Institute for Maritime Studies of the University of Haifa.

      This year's topic is entitled "Patrician and Palatial: The Middle Bronze Age Sites of Tel Ifshar and Tel Kabri" and will include lectures by Ezra Marcus and Assaf Yasur-Landau with Professor Manfred Bietak serving as respondent.

      The afternoon pottery workshop will include a presentation of the pottery from both sites and some recent Middle Bronze Age sites excavated by the U. of Haifa.

      A full program will be forthcoming.

      David Ilan, Aren Maeir, Ezra Marcus and Joe Uziel