Zvi Schneider Z"l

  • victor avigdor hurowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7 7:31 AM
      Dear friends,
      It is with great sadness that I inform you that Mr Zvi (Harvey) Schneider,
      librarian and slide archivist at Hebrew University's Institute of
      Archaeology passed away suddenly this morning (Sunday, 7 November, 2010).
      He died of a massive brain hemorrhage suffered Thursday night Zvi was
      always friendly and helpful in serving the students and faculty using the
      archaeology and Assyriology libraries, and will be missed. He is survived
      by his wife Aviva Schwarzfeld of the Israel Antiquities Authority and
      their five children. The time and place of the funeral will be announced.

      Victor

      Victor Hurowitz
      BGU