Fonts for Scholars

  • Edward C. D. Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      A number of us are interested in presenting classical languages -- in my case, numismatic inscriptions -- on the web or in other electronic documents. I recently purchased Document Preparation for Classical Languages by David Perry and find it to be excellent coverage of the topic.

      If you deal with ancient language fonts on computers, I highly recommend this reference to you. It is available in a beautifully printed soft cover or PDF electronic edition. Check it out at http://scholarsfonts.net/docproc.html

      Best regards,

      Chris Hopkins
      www.parthia.com