Re: [ANE-2] Hittite

  • Michael F. Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2010
      On list, I know, but just to say that ILL hopes seem to be dashed by
      WorldCat, which returns only "Bibliothèque nationale de France" as a
      holder.

      Best luck

      Michael Lane
      Univ. of Maryland, Baltimore County

      PS: If you get a PDF, would you mind sharing it?

      > I am trying to locate a copy of Hatice Gonnet, "La fκte Hittite du
      > printemps," Revue de la Sociιtι des ιlevιs, anciens ιlevιs et amis de la
      > Section des sciences religieuses 2 (1989) : 14-20. My library has
      > exhausted all interlibrary-loan options. If anyone has access to a copy,
      > could you please email me off-list ? Thank you.
      >
      > Bob Miller
      > Catholic University of America

      Dr. Michael Franklin Lane
      Mycenaean Landscapes Project (MYLAPRO)
      Ancient Studies Department
      Fine Arts Building, Room 452
      1000 Hilltop Circle
      Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
      Tel. +1-410-455-6265 / Fax +1-410-455-1660