Professor Ehud Netzer has not passed away

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      Contrary to what has appeared in the media and on-line, Ehud Netzer has not
      passed away. While trying to get details on the funeral this morning I called
      the IEJ who had just spoken to Ehud's brother, who related that he is still
      hospitalized here in Jerusalem. Reminds one of the Mark Twain obituary.

      Joe

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem