Nestor issues available on the website

  • Nestor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Issues from 2010 of Nestor, a bibliography of Aegean prehistory and
      related areas, are available in pdf format for download at http://www.classics.uc.edu/nestor/

      The most recent issue (37.6, September 2010) is highlighted on the
      Issues page. Future issues will become available for download at the
      same time that print copies are mailed. All current subscribers will
      continue to receive printed issues through December 2010.

      Printed issues will continue to be available for subscription in
      2011, but at greatly increased cost, due to the loss of the
      advantages of bulk printing and mailing rates. The new price
      structure for print subscriptions to Nestor in 2011 is:
      U.S. $33.00
      Canada/Mexico $38.00
      Overseas $43.00
      We regret that we can process payments only in the form of checks in
      U.S. dollars.

      We urge subscribers NOT to renew their subscriptions to the print
      edition, but to switch to the free download of the pdf files in 2011.

      The staff of Nestor thank John Wallrodt for his invaluable assistance
      and guidance in our transition to digital delivery.

      Carol Hershenson
      Editor, Nestor
      Department of Classics
      University of Cincinnati