Re: [ANE-2] DSS photo "mystery"

  • Raz Kletter
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      Dear Chuck,
      The daughter 'does not fall far' from the father.
      If I am not mistaken, the Huntington Library received the photographs
      for a noble aim - for safekeeping. That is, in case the scrolls in Jerusalem
      are lost, documentation will survive.
      The issue is not "how" BAR got "secret" photos, but rather the abuse of
      publishing without rights. To say that it was done for "ideology", rather
      than fame and greed, is a miserable excuse.
      There is no big mysetery; but it does matter that we try as best not
      to confuse good and bad.
      Dr. Raz Kletter
      University of Helsinki

      --