Hitite book

  • Olga Maria Dantas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      Dear Friends ,
      I just star a study on Hitite language at the University in Brazil.
      Our professor indicate a several books and information on the subject but non of them can be found in our libraries in Brasil.
      Anybody now if it is possible to find any pdf copy of one of this authors on internet?
      - J. Friedrich - dictionary
      - The grammar of hitite language - two volumes
      Any other titles our information will be highly appreciated.
      Thanks a lot
      Olga Maria Dantas
      Egiptologia Brasileira
      www.egiptologiabrasileira.com.br