Re: [ANE-2] Re: how did ancient scribes write?

    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 10, 2010
      ... except there's something wrong with the url in the link -- it breaks between
      the # and the !, and copy-pasting the whole thing into ther box deletes the
      business end of it and I get a log-in-to-facebook page.
      Jersey City

    • fdscalf
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 4, 2011
        Without reviving the entire discussion, the CDLI has just produced a video which is relevant to this topic:

        http://cdli.ucla.edu/tools/cdlifiles/movies/cdli_specialcollections.html

        Foy Scalf
        Oriental Institute
        scalffd@...