RE: [ANE-2] how did ancient scribes write?

  • Lisbeth S. Fried
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 10 5:34 AM
      Well, is the demonstration right or not?

      I was thinking of showing it to my students next week.

      Lisbeth S. Fried, Ph.D.

      Ann Arbor, MI 48104

      www.lizfried.com <http://www.lizfried.com/>

      _____

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 4, 2011
        Without reviving the entire discussion, the CDLI has just produced a video which is relevant to this topic:

        http://cdli.ucla.edu/tools/cdlifiles/movies/cdli_specialcollections.html

        Foy Scalf
        Oriental Institute
        scalffd@...