[ANE-2] Help

  • Antonio Lombatti
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2010
      Dear Listers,

      I'm looking for some pages of a book which I wasn't able to find in
      any Italian university/public library:

      J.B. Humbert, A. Chambon

      Fouilles de Khirbet Qumrân et de Aïn Feshkha

      Freibourg, 1994
      pp. 346-350
      figs. 458 and 466

      And a Table taken from this article:

      H. Eshel et al.
      "New data on the Cemetery East of Khirbet of Qumran"
      in: Dead Sea Discoveries 9, 2002: 135-165
      (only Table IV)

      If you have any of these pages, please be so kind to contact me off
      list.

      Thanks.

      Antonio Lombatti

      http://www.antoniolombatti.it