The Bedouin Bracelet and the dating of the site of Ramat Razim

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 9:12 PM
      Dear list members

      Karen Covello-Paran of IAA rejected my recent claim regarding the
      correct dating of the so called Canaanite bracelet.
      Therefore I have to insist and attach a reference for such bracelets published by Piotr Bienkowski's book The Art Of Jordan, 1991, p. 164.
      (available on the list's website under Photos)

      I hope this will settle the arguments, and she will correct her excavation report and the dating of the site, to avoid embarrassments.

      Archaeologist
      Robert Deutsch
      Tel Aviv