Re: [ANE-2] 3,500 year old bracelet- a comment

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi, That's not the point. I supspect Deutsch is correct in his evaluation. It's just the way he stated it. I consider that "flaming". There are ways to do things and ways not to.

      He has an axe to grind and he's a dealer, big time; makes mucho gelt from selling patrimony and quite possibly forgeries (this I believe in my heart of hearts). That being said, he need not have added the word "shame". I'm ashamed that he's a countryman and a supposed archaeologist. He heaps shame on us.
      Best wishes,

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096