Prähistorische Stempelglyptik in Vorderasien

  • LEO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      Does anyone happen to have a PDF of any part of the text of Alwo von Wickede's Prähistorische Stempelglyptik in Vorderasien (1990)? I am waiting for an interlibrary loan but am on a deadline... I need, in particular, text from p. 93ff. Also Pl. 41-53. This is such a useful book... I wish more copies were in print!

      If you can help, please contact me off-list to send a PDF.
      Many thanks,

      Sarah Kielt Costello
      University of Houston
    • Brian Yare
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
        The Library of Congress has a copy.

        In the UK I have access to copies at
        British Museum, Cambridge, Durham, Liverpool, Oxford and UCL (University
        College London), but would not copy a in-copyright book that is so recent.

        Brian Yare
        Yare Egyptology
        http://www.yare.org/egypt

        You can follow our progress at
        http://twitter.com/egyptolog

      • LEO
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
          Thank you, Brian. While there are copies in the US they don't happen to be in my area.

          Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting violating copyrights.. I only need a section of the book (pp. 93-123), not the whole thing. Was simply hoping someone might have it.

          Best,
          Sarah