[eARTICLE] Gelb, Memorandum on Transliteration and Transcription of Cuneiform

  • fdscalf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Of possible interest to ANE-2 members:

      A PDF version of I. J. Gelb's manuscript "Memorandum on Transliteration and Transcription of Cuneiform," Submitted to the 21st International Congress of Orientalists, Paris (1948), is now available in the online catalog of the Research Archives of the Oriental Institute (http://oilib.uchicago.edu).

      Direct link: http://oilib.uchicago.edu/books/gelb_memorandum_1948.pdf

      Foy Scalf (scalffd@...)