A new free-access journal

  • Miguel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Dear colleagues,

      I would like to announce the appearance of Kubaba, a new free-access and peer-reviewed electronic journal intended as a medium of reflection and discussion on Pre-Classical Antiquity:

      http://www.fcsh.unl.pt/kubaba

      Kubaba, vol. 1 (2010) – Table of Contents:

      Editorial announcement

      Articles:

      H. Craig MELCHERT (Honor Guest): Remarks on the Kuttamuwa Stele
      João Pedro VIEIRA: A fertilidade como eixo do divino em Ugarit. O caso de Baʽlu
      Joost KRAMER: The symbolic meaning of the scene of Nut, Geb, and Shu
      Brent DAVIS: Introduction to the Aegean pre-alphabetic scripts

      Reviews:

      Elias PINHEIRO: "Rituals of War: The Body and Violence in Mesopotamia" – Zainab Bahrani

      Available at:
      http://www.fcsh.unl.pt/~kubaba/KUBABA/kubaba_1_2010.html

      With my best regards,

      Miguel Valério

      B.A. Archaeology
      Graduate student
      Faculty of Social and Human Sciences - New University of Lisbon
      Editor: Kubaba (http://www.fcsh.unl.pt/kubaba)
      mfg_valerio@...