Re: [ANE-2] Request for information; citations

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 11:35 AM
      This reference:

      The Seismicity of Egypt, Arabia, and the Red Sea: a Historical Review, Cambridge. University Press, Cambridge. Amelung, F. & King, G., 1997;

      includes earthquakes in southern Israel, Egypt, etc.

      The US Geological Survey library in Reston, Virginia contains resources describing earthquakes in the Middle East.  It is one of the largest geological libraries in the world.

      David Q. Hall
      Falls Church, Virginia