Re: [ANE-2] Amunhotep & Akhenaten

  • Gene Greenwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2010
      Earl,
      It seems to me that Raston is making a statement about DNA per se and not declaring anybody non-Egyptian. It is certainly possible that the R1b1b2 characteristic could go many generations back through the pharonic linage. Raston's comments did not single out D19 but only cited a characteristic that happens to be available there.
      Gene Greenwood
      Tahoe City, CA