May sale at Eisenbrauns: 50-80% off

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      With apologies for the cross-posting.

      Stock up on summer reading at a great price! As the school year winds
      down, we'd like to offer you a chance to pick up some heavy summer
      reading at a light price. We are offering over 50 Eisenbrauns titles at
      discounts from 50-80% off retail price. We are also offering our
      international customers half-price shipping on your sale order.

      You can view all the sale items here:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/SPECIAL

      Enjoy!
      James