A new website for ANE for your comments

  • X.Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      I've been teaching Ancient Israel to undergrads this Semester to find that some very important webpages, such as Ancient World Online hosted by www.blogspot.com , for ANE are not accessible from China. I decided to make a website for my students now and then, to collect materials and links that can be accessed, dated Apr 2010, to me in China. Fortunately, www.ucoz.com is providing free spaces for such purposes, so you see http://ubda.ucoz.com as it is now at the beginning of an imagined future. Being nearly illiterate in web programming, I didn't do more than deciding what materials are concerned with when structuring my site. I however hope to collect internet sources in relation to certain areas of research that are my own interests and are likely to become parts of my teaching load later. I will do my job and the website will grow, slowly as it may be, but please kindly come up with comments and recommendations of links. I can put in the forums on the site links that do work, so that my students can follow them to find useful information for learning. Thank you very much in advance.

      Sincerely yours,
      Xianhua
      2010-04-23

      Dr. Xianhua Wang