Left Coast Press, Inc. Fifth Anniversary Sale

  • Caryn M. Berg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      Left Coast Press, Inc. Fifth Anniversary Sale-- 30% discount through March
      21

      Left Coast Press, Inc. was launched on March 16, 2005. Believe it or not, we
      are now celebrating our fifth birthday. After five years, we have
      approximately 250 books in print, 9 journals, 3 videos, and a staff of
      roughly a dozen humans + a chief canine officer!

      In thanks for supporting us through the past half decade, we are holding a
      book sale for our customers, authors, and friends. Buy any Left Coast book
      from our website this week, from March 18-March 21, and it will be 30% off
      the list price.

      Caveats? There are always caveats:

      *Orders have to be placed through our website and ordered through our U.S.
      distributor.

      *When clicking the shopping cart, select Chicago Distribution Center.

      *Customers outside the U.S. will have to pay international postage.

      *Plug in the discount code L1110 at checkout to claim the discount.

      *If you hit the Update key on that same page, it will show the correct
      discount.

      Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.

      Marketing, Archaeology

      Left Coast Press