Re: [ANE-2] Ugaritic Data Bank online?

  • Yitzhak Sapir
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010
      On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Jim West wrote:
      > Logos has a very nice collection of Ugaritic materials including all the
      > texts as well as other things for around $350
      >
      > http://www.logos.com/products/details/2954
      >
      > it's very useful.

      Hello Jim,

      Could you tell me please if the Ugaritic texts listed in the link you provided:
      The Texts of the Ugaritic Data Bank

      * Jesús-Luis Cunchillos, Juan-Pablo Vita and José-Ángel Zamora, eds.

      contain the following text:

      Los autores son firmantes de la convención de Budapest por la difusión
      gratuita de la
      ciencia. El usuario de esta distribución gratuita se obliga a citar la
      obra cada vez que la
      utilice.

      ?

      Yitzhak Sapir
    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010
        nope

        On 3/18/2010 1:11 PM, Yitzhak Sapir wrote:
        > Hello Jim,
        >
        > Could you tell me please if the Ugaritic texts listed in the link you provided:
        > The Texts of the Ugaritic Data Bank
        >
        > * Jesús-Luis Cunchillos, Juan-Pablo Vita and José-Ángel Zamora, eds.
        >
        > contain the following text:
        >
        > Los autores son firmantes de la convención de Budapest por la difusión
        > gratuita de la
        > ciencia. El usuario de esta distribución gratuita se obliga a citar la
        > obra cada vez que la
        > utilice.
        >
        > ?
        >
        > Yitzhak Sapir

        +++++++
        Jim West, ThD
      • George F Somsel
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010
          If it does, I haven't found it.
           george
          gfsomsel

          … search for truth, hear truth,
          defend the truth till death.

          - Jan Hus
          _________

          ________________________________
          On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Jim West wrote:
          > Logos has a very nice collection of Ugaritic materials including all the
          > texts as well as other things for around $350
          >
          > http://www.logos com/products/ details/2954
          >
          > it's very useful.

          Hello Jim,

          Could you tell me please if the Ugaritic texts listed in the link you provided:
          The Texts of the Ugaritic Data Bank

          * Jesús-Luis Cunchillos, Juan-Pablo Vita and José-Ángel Zamora, eds.

          contain the following text:

          Los autores son firmantes de la convención de Budapest por la difusión
          gratuita de la
          ciencia. El usuario de esta distribución gratuita se obliga a citar la
          obra cada vez que la
          utilice.

          ?

          Yitzhak Sapir

        • David Lorton
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010
            For the few list members who might not be able to read the brief text in question, here's a rendering:

            The authors are signatories of the Budapest convention for the free dissemination of science. Anyone using this free edition is obliged to cite the work each time he or she uses it.

            David Lorton