SV: SV: [ANE-2] "Heroic Age"?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18 12:03 AM
      Dear Victor,

      in one of the side wings. I do not know the geography that well. Several years since I was there the last time.

      My own adage is that scholarly disagreement should not prevent you from having a beer together. Thus I really likes Malamat and had the feeling from a splendid party in his home that it was mutual. Neither should you be surprised if you one day see me and Dever sharing a lunch together. We have done it a number of times.

      But slowly slowly we are slipping into a "heroic age" ourselves ...

      Niels Peter Lemche