Reminder: Loepp Talk: Pilgrim Fathers; Wed. Mar. 10, 2010, 4 PM; UC Berkeley

  • jeanjzli@berkeley.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Please join us for our next Memory and Identity Working Group, University
      of California, Berkeley meeting:

      Wednesday March 10th, 2010 4 pm 254 Barrows Hall

      Pilgrim Fathers:King Hezekiah, Victor Turner and Pierre Bourdieu.

      Talk by Dale Loepp, Near Eastern Studies and Jewish Studies,
      University of California, Berkeley

      Memory and Identity Working Group meetings are designed to encourage
      dialogue across the department's diverse traditions.

      Event Contact: Benjamin Porter, Assistant Professor of Near Eastern
      Archaeology, Department of Near Eastern Studies,
      bwporter@..., 510-642-7794, or visit http://berkeleymemoryid.com/

      Jean Li, C.Phil.
      Egyptian Art and Archaeology, Department of Near Eastern Studies
      University of California, Berkeley
      jeanjzli@...