Oriental Institute interview 9:00 PM central, Friday, Feb 19, WGN radio

  • Tim Cashion
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      With apologies for the late timing of this message, I wanted to call listers' attention to an interview that will air (I presume live) on WGN-AM radio (720 AM in Chicago). The guests will be Gil Stein, Janet Johnson, Geoff Emberling, and Emily Teeter, all of the Oriental Institute at the University of Chicago. The interviewer is Milt Rosenberg, himself a U of Chicago PhD, who has long hosted a fairly highbrow intellectually-focused radio show on WGN. The program runs from 9:00 to 11:00 PM Central Standard Time, Friday, February 19th. The station can be picked in a substantial portion of the United States and Canada, and can be streamed live for those interested at the station's website: http://www.wgnradio.com

      Podcasts of the show are regularly posted, though I don't know if they are posted immediately after the show or the next business day. The podcasts can be accessed by scrolling down a bit on the program's website: http://www.wgnradio.com/shows/ext720/

      Tim Cashion
      Montreal, QC