Off Topic - Greece and the islands

  • Lisbeth S. Fried
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      Dear All,

      I apologize for this off-topic request.

      My husband and I and some friends are planning a trip to Greece, Crete, and
      the islands.

      We arrive in Athens on April 11 and leave from there on the 25th.

      Do you have advice, suggestions for us - must-see spots?

      Are there on-going excavations that we should see?

      I'd appreciate any ideas of where to go and what to do.

      This is definitely off-topic, so please respond off-list.

      Thank you very much.

      Liz Fried

      Ann Arbor