Eisenbrauns annual Valentine's Day contest

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      With apologies for the cross-posting:

      Get those styli ready! We're continuing our annual Valentine's Day
      contest. If you haven't started composing your sonnet yet, get going on
      it, this is the week:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/VDAY2010

      The judging is extremely arbitrary, and the prizes are thus:
      1st Place: $75 Eisenbrauns Gift Certificate
      2nd Place: $50 Eisenbrauns Gift Certificate
      3rd Place: $25 Eisenbrauns Gift Certificate
      Honorable Mentions: Fame and glory.

      I'm looking forward to the creativity :)

      James
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com