Re: [ANE-2] Question on a Alster's Proverbs of Ancient Sumer

  • Michael Matsko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      Victor,

      Thanks. That's what I needed to know.

      Sincerely,
      Mike Matsko
      Arlington, VA

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "victor avigdor hurowitz" <victor@...>
      To: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 1:39:14 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [ANE-2] Question on a Alster's Proverbs of Ancient Sumer

      volumes one and two were published together because 2 is a commentary on
      1. In addition you should note the very important sequels
      Alster, Wisdom of Ancient Sumer and Alster, Sumerian Proverbs in the
      Schoyen Collection. All the volumes are CDL Press and all in the wonderful
      format of that press.
      Victor Hurowitz
      BGU