Re: [ANE-2] Semitic names in Greek - Asking for help

  • R. Lehmann
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2010
      And what would be the best resource to trace Greek writing of
      unambiguously *Phoenician* Names?
      Does anybody know of recent literature on the topic?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dr. Reinhard G. Lehmann
      Academic Director
      Research Unit on Ancient Hebrew & Epigraphy
      FB 01/ Faculty of Protestant Theology
      Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz
      D-55099 Mainz
      Germany