RE:

  • lester ness
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      Find what you love at store-good.com

      Dear friends:
      Welcome to join our company member club , Everybody here can enjoy our products member price ,we have been received very high praise from our customers All customers can browse through our company's home page store-good.com . Our products ( laptops,MobileAPhones,Photography,PSP,GPS,ElectronicsAetc) all have low price and high quality in order to attract more new customers to cooperate with us . Hope here is your shopping heaven!
      our Web: store-good.com (Open your web browser, paste the link in the address bar, and then press ENTER)
      our Email/MSN: storegood@...

      Nokia E71x Phone, Black ...

      Sony Vaio VGNS2XP Laptop...

      Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q711...