Kassite names

  • Bjarte Kaldhol
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear List,

      I am compiling a list of as many Kassite names and appellatives as possible,
      and until now, I listed material from Mari, Chagar Bazar, Tigunani, Hatti,
      Nuzi, Emar, Ugarit, Alalah, Tell Muhammad and Nippur (Balkan's list). But
      there must be more? What about Ur III texts? Has anybody come across Kassite
      names there? Or names that might just be suspected of being Kassite? I would
      be very grateful for any help.

      Best wishes
      Bjarte Kaldhol,
      Oslo